SOLVED Undo buy?

Discussion in 'Misc' started by iamrm91, Sep 10, 2019.

1. iamrm91

iamrm91 Spearman

So I was looking around all the shops in various cities for the first time, looking for some max lvl gear I could buy, when I made the mistake of right clicking a 12k fishing net with worse food gather rate than the one I had equipped. Somehow I thought it would allow me to compare with what I had equipped or something by right clicking. I was just curious. I'm used to shopping on global marketplace, where you get a "Are you sure?" pop up for every purchase, and wasn't prepared for it to just take my coin and put the net in my inventory right away.

I looked around in the menus for a bit, drawn to the large "undo sell" button at the bottom of the store, and figured surely there must be an "undo buy" button for people like myself. When I couldn't find it, like any normal person, I closed the game shortly after, hoping the servers wouldn't register all the coin I just lost. Sort of like how you would hide under a blanket thinking the bogeyman won't get you. But hiding from problems don't make them go away, not even in video games I guess. So I'm here to face the music and ask, is there an "undo buy" option?

rtsgamer and Couldn'tCareLess like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Couldn'tCareLess

Couldn'tCareLess Long Swordsman

And Undo button with an item return 10 minutes cooldown would be fair a nice.

4. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

There's only an " undo sell" option. You can still sell what you just bought but you'll only get a very small fraction of your coins back. You can see the stats of the item before you buy it.

5. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

12000c -310c = 11690c o_O

Better to check 7 times before u buy an item ;) greetz

6. iamrm91

iamrm91 Spearman

I was already aware of the horrid store resale value. I also know I can see stats, but I'm used to right clicking from my inventory to automatically open the units compatible with the item and compare the current gear. I just wanted to see them side by side and thought right click would do that for some reason. Just a combination of a late night flub and not knowing how the system works. The only good thing is I'm unlikely to make that mistake again now. The worst part is that I can't even transfer it to my vault even though I'm pretty sure I never equipped it, so even if I got around to making another civ I guess I cant transfer the item. Well, this must be my punishment for trying to shop anywhere besides trade chat.

Speaking of actions that can't be undone, I'd also changed crafting schools a couple weeks back, but I clicked the wrong one to forget (construction and engineering were right next to each other and they sound like similar things in my mind). I removed the engineering school and relearned construction right away, but my epic bandit tower recipe disappeared. Since it only cost me 1k I didn't look into it too much, but there was still a bigger question in the back of my mind. Does this also happen to gear blueprints and workshop recipes? Although I was unhappy about it, I could always buy another bandit tower recipe, but gear recipes and epic material recipes would hurt to lose. I haven't even learned my gear recipes yet for fear that I'll lose them if I swap crafting school. Same problem with workshops. If i need a certain material, especially from the advanced workshops, I'm afraid to delete my current ones. Heck even some rare material blueprints are hard to find, much less the epics.

7. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

I believe since the latest patch, gear bought from vendors cannot be put to the empire vault. When it comes to the workshops and recipes, create all civs and you can have all crafting schools and workshops, without needing to delete them and place different ones. If you do, you will lose your recipes for crafting schools. Not sure what happens with workshops, I never tried. If you have learnt obsidian blocks recipe in one civ, leave at least one Mason workshop in that civ, so that you don't lose the recipe.

8. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Once learned a material recipe, it will stay even when u remove/delete the workshop.

9. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

And about schools, someone told earlier that u can save gear recipes when u let the blueprint of the school in your inventory. I never tryed before, so not garanteed. When u have all 6 civs, not need anyway. greetz.

10. iamrm91

iamrm91 Spearman

Maybe I'll test it out with an uncommon gear recipe or something once I start another civ. Seems unlikely since the consumable recipe wasn't saved for me. The crafting school consumable recipe disappearing is still a major drawback, even if the gear recipes got saved. I mean who knows when I'll find an epic cow recipe again if I lost it lol.

11. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

@iamrm91 unlucky m8, i had epic cow recipe yesterday, tryed to sell for 1k, no one responsed, so i have vendored it xD

iamrm91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice