Client Guide - Connectivity Settings, Friends, And other features

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Ardeshir, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hey folks, just thought I'd whip up a quick guide for navigating most features of the client, with a focus on getting people to utilize all modes within the connectivity menu properly, and how the friends list functions.

Let me know if there's anything else ingame in particular you want to see coverage of. I stream all of my gameplay aside from recordings I want to focus on without an audience, and upload all of the games to other video platforms in my signature. I'm currently looking at doing more Solo and Coop Crete through all maps, lengths, difficulties, the Ambrosia/Fertile Crescent questlines, and any and all PvP (games, casts, message me sometime :p)

I am looking to make more in the way of funny videos to promote the game and if you have a suggestion you don't want to follow up on yourself, tell me and I'll credit you for the idea! Anything like parodies, disses aimed at non Microsoft titles, aoe or gaming related jokes and puns, and the like.

Exclusive0r, Schnitzelmann and Wartai like this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice