New statue and bush bundles

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kyku, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kyku

Kyku Spearman

So... You know how greeks and egyptians have some capital decorations bundles to be purchased in Marcus Pollux's bazaar? Wouldn't it be nice if there were similar bundles for the rest of the civs?

It's basically becouse the only other way to get bushes and fountains in tone with the civ is from the vanity island and they are hella expensive.

Ardeshir and aceloki like this.
  2. Loading...

3. aceloki

aceloki Long Swordsman

While I agree it would be great to have a deco shop for all civs in complete tone like those the Greeks and Egyptians already have access to:I doubt it is a game priority. [That said : It was terrific see a new temple blue print in the summer season.] A current solution then is to think creatively to make even expensive items go a long way for the Persians, Bab's, Norse and Celts- its about being very purposeful and yes some saving and spending hard earned ep. I would like to share real awesome solutions about how city designers can really maximise expensive ep by suggesting a simple city visit. Its a pity visiting cities is currently disabled as players who actually primarily play to design cities; we share and learn and wonder a lot by visiting. I really did. And I miss it. As do others. The game has disabled the visit option for a bug reason I believe ? However; it would be appreciated if we could see our fellow designers cities again.

Couldn'tCareLess and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Real good idea, Ander, and you seem to have a good grasp of the specifics preventing it, Aceloki. I think just mentioning it from time to time and trying to create a thread on the forums or something for the citybuilders to showcase their cities might help drive community involvement and demand for it. If you are any good at making 3d models and textures or know somebody who does the devs probably won't knock back the help! Or even get into the theoretical specifics like what should be in bundles or what to actually create new that fits the civ's theme. Submitting anything along with suggestions really helps in bringing it to the game!

Couldn'tCareLess and aceloki like this.
  5. Kyku

Kyku Spearman

Oh well in my proposal there models are alreay there, if you visit the vanity island you can already buy plenty of... civ-themed stuff. Following the existing bundle's mechanic if would just be making them available in another shop (that follows the standard civilization shop model) you can purchase in the bazaar. I have no idea about programming or the like but I feel like it's just creating a new menu and not much more. But this is a quite uniformed opinion soooo

Ardeshir likes this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

It's probably just updating the loot table for the relevant vendor and setting the price. I think what might be holding the change back is concerns about it making it too easy to "Not spend EP" on anything other than reforging and the legendary weekly rotation items, if all the civ cosmetics are purchasable with either EP or gold. So you'd probably have more luck trying to get some recolours or brand new models released for gold-purchase than get the exact EP cometics in a gold vendor for the last 4 civs imo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice