Help - The Hideout

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Fraxure022, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

Good day forum-goers,

I was hoping to get some advice on beating the third introductory mission of the Realms of the Worlds quest pack, I.E the Hideout. That massive wave of Berserkers just annihilates me.

My civs are level 40. Any Civ-specific advice would be nice, I’m struggling the most with my favorite faction (the Celts) and my least favorite faction (Egypt). I’d like to beat it with all six obviously, but if I can beat it with these two I suspect the other four won’t be as difficult.

I’ve built a few layers of walls with towers on the ridge, but the towers don’t have the DPS to take the Berserkers down before they break through. I’ve tried aggressive defense with units, even pushed across the ravine to destroy the fort, and that wasn’t enough. What am I missing? I’ve never struggled this much with a mission.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. I appreciate it.

-Fraxure

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Check out this vid. You don't need walls and towers, just a few units for defense and focus on your eco, boom and move out. You can be age 4 max or close to max pop when the beserkers attack.

4. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

Thank you for that video! It’s very informative. I will be trying out a similar strategy when I get off work tonight.

5. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Np, the best thing to do is look at YouTube, there are vids of almost all quests available.

6. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

Beat it on the first try. Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice