Two questions

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Senet, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Senet

Senet Spearman

Hey again all
    I have two questions concerning the game.
    I've found old sites explaining these things, but not sure if they are up to date.
    Anyway, here they are:
    1 - Concerning milestones, do all civs benefit from other civs milestones, or do you have to chose one per tier? (for example: Tier 1 Egyptian, Tier 2 Greek, Tier 3 Babylonian, Tier 4 Egyptian ...)

2 - How many workshops can you have overall? Is it 8 (like in the original game) or has it changed?

Thanks for replies.

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hi Senet,
    Each civ's own milestones only benefit them. However, you can select one milestone from each civ on a given civ. For example, If I'm playing Greeks, I get the benefit of all selected Greek milestones, and select an additional one each of the Babylonian/Norse/Egyptian/Persian/Celt milestones from the milestones I have already chosen on each of those civs.
    You can still have 8 workshops, and 2 advanced workshops as per the original game.

Senet likes this.
  4. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I definatly think of all my civs when selecting a milestone. Even if one may benefit the selected civ more than the other, if the other would be used by all my civs more, I choose the better overall option.

Senet likes this.
  5. Senet

Senet Spearman

Thanks very much for your replies! Much appreciated!

So, if I understand correctly: if I play egyptians: I benefit from all the Egyptian milestone bonuses
    + 1 milestone bonus from the greeks
    + 1 milestone bonus from the babylonians
    +1 milestone bonus from persia ... and so on.
    Am I right?

Ardeshir likes this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

All the milestone bonuses for that civ that you choose, plus one of each of the chosen milestones from each other civ yes.

Senet likes this.
  7. Senet

Senet Spearman

Roger that!
    That can become extremely powerful, even if they are small bonuses.
    Thanks once more (now I have a real motivation for developping my other empires haha)

Ardeshir likes this.
  8. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Being able to do the same repeatable quests on a different faction is really useful to most folks for grinding EP/Gold at endgame. Most PvPers swap civs every game until they've played the first 6 games on a given 12 hour period, and likewise with PvE'ers farming a legendary quest they're comfortable with two or three times in a repeat period, rather than trying others they don't like. Having good economic bonuses from the other civs is a must have in higher level Crete and Legendary Questing!

Senet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice