Guard Towers and walls !!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alex5ale, Mar 21, 2019.

1. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

Why the guard Towers and Walls max out at age 3 i remember that they had one more
    lvl starting from age 2 to age 4 but now age 2 doesn't have any upgrade! Do i remember wrong?

2. Loading...

3. Flutters

Flutters Champion

It depends on the civ you're using. Not all civs have every upgrade for towers and walls.

4. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

I remember that the Greek civ had 1 more upgrade to walls and towers or it was removed ?

5. Flutters

Flutters Champion

Their towers can still be maxed out at age 4, but not walls. And yes, I remember that too, but it was a very long time ago. It was probably changed way back in the original game.

alex5ale likes this.
  6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

7. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

How long has it been since you played? Those upgrades were removed a long long time ago in old game even.

8. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

I have played the original game and I remember thinks a little bit more different like for example hoplites used to go up to 1,6 k hp and I could solo Marion with walls towers and hoplites...this unit have been nerfed a lot since the original game not that know its weak but it is totally different from back then (an other example is that most if not all items don’t have los ) I remember lots of items with this feature also I liked the fact that you couldn’t had all the skills and upgrades and you had to choose where you would put yours point from leveling!!I guess that’s very old story :p Still I love the game !!!

9. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yes, all old aspects that were removed and or improved by old devs at various different times during the old game, back when items didn't have various stats, LOS was a hiden stat for many pieces of gear, age 4 Greek towers. Ah, memories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice