Villagers and Wood

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Exclusive0r, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I am not sure if this is a bug or me. But recently, especially when doing crete I have seen my wood collecting villagers take naps, tea breaks or call their loved ones. They seem to just stop collecting wood and lounge around ..
    WHen I kick them they have a full bundle and start back up .. It's really strange. But it could be me so don't waste time on it. I want this to be a place holder .. to see if others notice too ..

Thanks guys

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

This happens when there's not enough space around the tree, for example if there's 1-2 trees in a corner and you send 10 vils to gather, they'll get stuck. You' ve only noticed it in Crete because that's the only map where you usually gather all wood and you are left with that narrow passage of forest where vils get stuck.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Thanks for that .. I'll check that out ..

5. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Yh, i agree @FinishedBlock21
    I see often, somewhere stucking vils with full arms of wood (doesnt matter, which map). Just need to watchout more, what vils really doing.
    Actually i would like to see, if vils stucked, to be listed as idle vils.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Well that's my impression too bro. Not stuck in the corners .. just hanging out with arms full of wood .. on a break if you kick their ass .. move them they go back to work. Also my sometimes they get stuck in walls while building and I have to delete them or thy take up a slot .. - totally strange in the wall itself ..
    but its still the best fan project ever :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice