Corrupted item slot in warehouse

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Francis Lussier, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Francis Lussier

Francis Lussier Woad Raider

First of all, thank you for fixing this bug : https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/corrupted-item-stacks.3809/

However, I still have an issue with my warehouses. I want to replace my 8 slot warehouse but it still has a corruption slot in it.
    My guess is, last time when I had corrupted stacks of materials, I tried to split one of those inside that warehouse. One half became normal and the other one just disapeared.

Discord's #help chat : (deleted a lot, because 90% of that text was arguing about the starting warehouse which is 16 slots!)
    8:25 PM]Frank:
    I've got an issue, I got a 8 slot storage building i that i want to replace, but i can't destroy it
    the 8 slots are empty, and when i try to delete it, it says its not empty
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    as u can see, its still on my celts, the civ I had corrupted stacks of materials before the update
    [8:30 PM]NCSGeek:
    Keep in mind that you cannot pack your starting warehouse. Not that that's the cause of this, the message would be different
    [8:31 PM]Frank:
    I could reset the civ, but I just spent 375*2 halloweens points on that civ for werehouses
    [9:37 PM]lftrindade:
    I'm also unable to repack the 20-slot warehouse, i am aware you can't repack the one you start with (16-slot). But it shows the standard message "you can't repack this building"

Here is Ironut talking about a similar issue, but I don't think it is related
    Ironut:
    @Frank , i had a similar issue like you, i had 3 16 slots, then i wanted to install a 24 slot, i emptied all the 3 and then tried one by one to pack them(i know you cant pack the 16 slot that was the starting warehouse) but for all the 3 i got the same message that you cannot repack the building (this happened in celt civ). then i was tired and left it for the day. The next day when i logged in and tried, i was able to pack 2 of the 3 16 slots since the third one was starting warehouse. i don't know how it got fixed but just wanted to highlight that i had a similar problem with the warehouses too.

2. Loading...

3. Wartai

Wartai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I have forwarded it to the Lead Devs to look into it..

4. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the well-documented post btw.

5. Francis Lussier

Bump, I just checked and I still have the issue on my celts

Should I still wait, or I delete my civ...?

6. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

my bad i forget about this, i found the issue, the fix will be include in next update who will append soon.

Francis Lussier likes this.
  7. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

8. Francis Lussier

@Ryddag The fix works!

Merci beaucoup ; )

Ryddag likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice