(Solution) The Looting of Delphi.

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Inaki199595, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Inaki199595

Inaki199595 Villager

Having trouble with this dreaded mission?

I used the following strategy:

First, build an army and quickly advance to Silver Age while defending yourself.

Second, build 2 forts, create 10-20 Woad Raider and 3 druids to defend your base against enemy rams while you are building a larger army and researching upgrades.

Third, use you main army to attack the secondary bases of Delphy defenders to help your own allies to push from the sides. (Help first the ally with the best push). Then, attack from the other side destroying every building you can from below with the stone throwers.

The next step is to go quickly to the center of the map (woad riders and extra druids included, since you don't need to defend anymore) to have better deffensive opportunities at their gates. Wait for an ally push to combine forces.

Last, storm the enemy base toghether starting with the deffensive buildings (Forts, towers). Then, destroy the town centers, the military buildings and lastly, the temples.

-TIPS-

-Destroying some walls helps to the movement of your own troops and the ally troops. And destroying houses cripples the enemy population capacity.

-When you see a priest, attack him with stone throwers immediately! In this game the priests doesn't have conversion cooldown like in AoE 1 or 2 and are quite dangerous if you aren't paying attention.

-I used the following advisors:

-Copper Age: Rare Irene
    -Bronze Age: Epic Dumnorix
    -Silver Age: Rare Sostrate
    -Golden Age: Rare Boudica

Those advisors grants you a quick economic growth (Irene) a surplus of resources (Dumnorix and Boudica) and a faster defense (Sostrate) in case that an assault goes wrong.

#1 Inaki199595, Sep 21, 2018 at 1:08 PM
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  2. Loading...