Some suggestions regarding mostly PVE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sekoria, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Sekoria

Sekoria Villager

Hello everyone,

Here are some suggestions/improvements, some may be harder than others to implement :)

1) Enable renaming for capitals (I cannot seem to be able to do it via the "usual way")
    2) When you move a building in your capital, you obviously cannot put it on top of another one. But you also cannot put it instead of its last position (you have to move it elsewhere then put it near its original position).
    3) This may be overpowered, I'm not sure, but maybe let people equip gear on Special Units (such as Somatophylax and so on)
    4) Related to "3" but maybe add Special Units to Norse and Babylonian civilizations.
    5) Add an "auto stack" button for the inventory (or activate auto stack by default :))

Thank you :)

TuranianGhazi and truetorment like this.
  2. Loading...

3. smileyguyx

smileyguyx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Well i believe the most recent path lets you rename your Capital for 100 EP so there's that!

If you want to cancel the movement of a building, you can right click to cancel and it will leave it unchanged.

I do like the special units, but they're honestly weaker than other fully equipped units. They don't count as units though, so you can make them and still clear the condition on quests that require you to "train only so and so".

Some unique units for bab and Norse would be nice but it'd be too time consuming and probably not worth it.

I'd really like a sort inventory button!

rtsgamer likes this.
  4. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Good news. The capital renaming is now available in the latest update!

5. PedroAlmeida72

PedroAlmeida72 Woad Raider

The auto stack would be a very usefull tool, no doubts... ;)

rtsgamer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice