Advisor Redundancy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mark, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Mark

Mark Villager

Hi,

Just noticed that it seems you can use up an advisor card when you're in your home city even if you have the same card of a higher rarity equipped.

For example, you can equip a rare onesiphoros even if you have an epic onesiphoros equipped in that home city.

It doesn't feel very intuitive for a new player or even an experienced one, and once you Right-Click it you cant take it back (if you wanted to use it on a different home city).

2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, I know what you mean. It was like this on the old game too. Good news is, you can only do it once.

Voidheart and FeteFatale like this.
  4. Michael Piluso

Michael Piluso Long Swordsman

To piggy-back on this post. When we equip higher-level gear to a unit, we get the lower-level gear back, which we can either equip to another unit or sell for coins. In other words, the lower-level gear is not wasted. This would be wonderful for advisors as well. I have several rare advisors (clogging my inventory) which I haven't seated in Advisor Hall because I'll lose them once I get the epic version. Players would have a greater incentive to seat rare advisors if they could still sell them once they got the epic version. Can we make it so that we get the lower-level advisors back once we equip higher-level ones ???

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The gear you get back is bound and is only able to be sold at a vendor for a low amount of coin. Not sure how much gold a rare advisor sells for at a vendor, but I am sure making that happen would probably be more work than its worth. I personally use the Rares until I upgrade to Epic, and view my upgrade as the reward.

6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I noticed the same, it happens for example if you find a rare or epic and take it then later find a common it accepts it (but basically discards it ) and does not tell you you have already accepted it.
    Technically you haven't as you accepted rare, but if you follow common uncommon rare epic leg
    it will discard the lwr level. so you lose an advisor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice