By Ryddag on Apr 27, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  1. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

ProjectCeleste.com has been updated recently with a new look and a lot of new features (PvP and Crete leaderboards, user profile, ...), you can thanks @n4bb12 for this awesome work.
    A lot of other cool features can be add to improve your user experience and even extend the game with some new features you can access from anywhere (computer, phone, ...).
    That why we ask you to complete this survey to know on what you want us to focus first, don't hesitate also to submit your idea of what you would like to see (why not an auction house? we can't do it in game but we can make one into the website who can be accessed even from your phone so you can bid at any time^^).

Survey:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO9tLTQWo_WFoiLgjFDVh0Tj4_ye3LCSYhyTxTnps9CsGJuQ/viewform

Note: If you have some "Java Script" and want to help on this project to brink all this ideas to life contact us ;)

mamajafali, AhmedYusuf and Alpha like this.
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Ryddag, Apr 27, 2018.

1. n4bb12

n4bb12 Spearman

Thanks to everyone who's already taken the survey!
      I'd like to respond to some of your comments:

AhmedYusuf likes this.
    2. n4bb12

n4bb12 Spearman

Mobile/Phone Apps
      The app is already optimized for mobile and works as a mobile app (even works offline).
      Just open it in a browser and klick add to homescreen.

API
      We have an API that you are free to use in case you want to build something yourself:
      Celeste REST API

#3 n4bb12, Apr 27, 2018 at 10:50 PM
      Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
      AhmedYusuf, musictopia and Alpha like this.
    3. n4bb12

n4bb12 Spearman

To clarify, this is what we mean by the Profile: AdvisorHall voting option.

AhmedYusuf likes this.
    4. t31os

t31os Berserker

Great work creating a REST API. :) Are there any limitations on what it can or will support? Any plans of expanding the available data to the API?

5. n4bb12

n4bb12 Spearman

We're working on adding authentication so that we can hand out some more personal info such as quest cooldowns.
      If you are missing any features, you're welcome to post your needs here and you can always hit up one of the devs on discord.

6. n4bb12

n4bb12 Spearman

7. yuri

yuri Woad Raider

looks is good but my error 0xc000007b is back everytime theres a new patch and this time i can solve it, just broke a keyboard abit pissed cant play after spent afew hours trying to fix it , i have limited time in a day when i finally got week end this happened , and the dang Black master gloves never drop.. i'mma break another keyboard and go to sleep for now. take care guys . happy playing but me pissed out sleeping.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice