Abuse Reporting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mightymouse, May 11, 2018.

1. Mightymouse

Mightymouse Spearman

Wonder if there could be a link to Reporting Abuse in game within the website.
    Somewhere people can post screen shots of abusive players that imo have no place in the game.
    Hopefully there already isn't one and ive just missed it :)

Peace out

2. DUREX

DUREX Spearman

welcome to online gaming

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi, generally you can just use the in-game report button/system. Or message a moderator

4. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

Forgive me for this as I am sure that I will get yelled at or something, but in todays age there needs to be some way to report people who are seriously offensive but it is online and even gaming ratings clearly state that "ratings may change during online game play." As long as players are following the EULA and rules set by the devs and or game masters then there should be little one can do. I am curious as to what your definition of "have no place in the game" is. I am online nearly every day and I have only seen 1 person who is beyond offensive.

5. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Things such as; Excessive Profanity, Personal Attacks/Insults (In a non-joking manor), Sharing of personal information without consent, etc. There are enough ways to report things in my opinion, you can get a hold of a moderator fairly easily via the discord (Link to the discord is on the forums, and the launcher). And if not via a moderator, you can use the in-game report system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice