Newly Added Empire Consumable not working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aetius, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Aetius

Aetius Villager

I purchased Wisdom of the Empire today for 750 EP in my lvl 40 Babylonians (thinking the empire consumable would be active for all my Civilizations)

I activated it and the icon showed on the left side of the screen where the empire consumables should appear. The timer was activated and counting down. I logged out and went to my LVL 35 Norse and found that the Empire Consumable was not active....Ok so now I just wasted my second Empire Consumable (I previously requested a refund of the EP I spent on Proficiency of the Empire...but Devs are busy - I get it)

So I log back into my LVL 40 Babylonians to see the ticker count down uselessly..but now the timer is gone AND so is the active icon of the the empire consumable!

So it appears another 750 EP is wasted.

Can you please rectify this - I spend so much time saving up EP just to have it be lost - it's not fun.

2. Loading...

3. Aetius

Aetius Villager

Correction:

Wisdom of the Empire does work albeit oddly.

It does work and on multiple kingdoms (Found out by Skirmishing with my Norse) - the Icon does disappear and it's hard to know when the buff is active and when it is over.

4. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

I was unaware that they worked cross civ. I thought it only worked on the civ that you activated it on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice