Unite the tribes as Egypt

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RatherWatch, Apr 16, 2018.

1. RatherWatch

RatherWatch Long Swordsman

Just noticed that you don't achieve victory in Unite the tribes (Cyrus quest) if your priest units convert one of the guard towers.

It confused me for a bit.

I was able to win by deleting the converted guard tower, but I think the victory conditions should be changed (or Priest of Ptah made unavailable) for this quest.

Ryddag likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. musictopia

musictopia Game Developer

Thanks for letting me know. The next update will show convert resist for the towers just for that quest. so it would be super unlikely the towers will be converted for uniting the tribes.

4. t31os

t31os Berserker

Playing as Persians i can never capture any further camps after the second, i kill everything but nothing converts over and it happens with any camps after that also, played through a few times now and i can only ever get as far as 2/5 camps, despite killing everything possible in the quest.

5. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

I had this happen last night. I found out that there was a unit in the third camp that had ran into the fog of war and out of the range of my troops LOS.

6. t31os

t31os Berserker

I used the mounted cav unit and scoured the map(use camera rotation to check more thoroughly), and note i've tried to complete this quest a handful of times now and it always bugs at the same point. Saw a few comments in chat yesterday saying the same "stuck at 2/5" or similar in Unite The Tribes.

Quest is low level for me at this point, was just checking it out to see what it's like, no big deal.

7. musictopia

musictopia Game Developer

There is a bug now. I fixed it. However has to wait for it to be released in the next update. That was the result of trying to change the tower so its super hard to convert. At first, i forgot one tag then after i put that in, i realized i forgot one character. so now, even the priest disappeared. sorry for any problems. even i can't play the repeatable version of that quest as a result.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice