Community [Celeste Weekly Challenge] Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'PvE Challenges/Tournaments' started by smileyguyx, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
?

How did you find out about this competition? Select the ones that apply, or you'd prefer.

Poll closed Apr 9, 2018.
  1. Forums

12.5%
  2. Advertisement in-game

31.3%
  3. Someone told me about it (that was not me)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Accident (another word for "fate")

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Discord (#general)

12.5%
  6. Discord (#pve)

75.0%
  7. "Other"

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. smileyguyx

smileyguyx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Happy Easter friends! I hope you all read through my earlier "notice" - some people were very convinced!

To celebrate Easter, the theme is "Easter Eggs"! So, the challenge this week is to present any Age of Empires Online or Celeste Project related Easter Egg(s)! Use an image, a recording, a link to an antique forum post, hand crafted, anything you can think of that is tangible, to show any kind of "Easter Egg" off!

For example, in this image is the Shield of each civilization! Can you spot all six of them? Feel free to discuss below (careful of spoilers!)
    8ABUwUX.png

Due to our wonderful sponsor "The Easter Bunny", prizes will be:
    1st Place : 150 t7Ey4ve.png
    2nd Place: 100 t7Ey4ve.png
    3rd Place : 50 t7Ey4ve.png

and to try something different, I'll be the sole judge this time (to get results out faster). One step closer to a dictatorship!
    A random participant (but not a winner) will receive 10,000 rHuU7Tq.png with a limited edition *Pat on the Back* ! What is this exclusive item do? Ask the lotto winner to find out!

We'll pick winners on 8th Sunday (AEST) and t7Ey4ve.png prizes will be distributed at the earliest convenience by a bunny. Only one post per person will be considered for winning and the lotto.

Think of the chocolate!! and keep it appropriate. The poll is anonymous in case you didn't know. If you have tips, advice, suggestions, or crippling depression, please do drop a reply or message!

Any changes will be posted in a log below.
    2/4/2018 - original post
    6/4/2018 - last competition winners announced, removed a line to reflect that. clarified requirements.

#1 smileyguyx, Apr 2, 2018 at 1:14 PM
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. Loading...

3. Royaliate

Royaliate Spearman

If the shields of each civilization include your civ and the civ you visited then yes. Found all of em, nice editing xD especially the celt , was a little tricky!

4. dolanarius

dolanarius Villager

When you have photon men why buy other units to defend you.

(PS : Sorry i'm not good in this style of event)

Attached Files:

bbgambini and smileyguyx like this.
  5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

While you were hard at work wololoing, and your wololoees were hard at work building the wololoers a palace, Archamedes was busy hiding some eggs. Can you find all 7? Or are their more? Achamedes Eggs.jpg

smileyguyx likes this.
  6. DariusTheGreat

DariusTheGreat Woad Raider

While visiting the gear hall i encountered some really cool easter eggs, can you spot them?

[​IMG]

smileyguyx likes this.
  7. lukipr0

lukipr0 Woad Raider

Not attaching a picture, but when I think of Easter Eggs and AoEO, the grey items come to mind:

Flavorful Cheese, Foul Cheese, Moldy Cheese, Spoiled Cheese, Unsavory Cheese
    Fine Perfume, Flowery Perfume, Musky Perfume, Rich Perfume
    Box of Cats, Large Box of Cats
    Small Bag of Mice, Worn Bag of Mice
    Dried Aloe, Lifeless Aloe
    Rodent Bones, Wolf Bones

I only recently started my collection. Maybe I'll vendor the bones, but I'm keeping the other ones:)

I think it's amazing how much detail the devs (most likely Robot Entertainment, maybe Gas Powered Games) put into even these kinds of items, as they're technically just garbage. Which is why I'm keeping my favorite kinds: Aloe, Bag of Mice, Cats, Cheese, Perfume.

smileyguyx likes this.
  8. smileyguyx

smileyguyx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Competition is now closed everyone. Thanks for participating, and I've been cleared to give EP to all 4 entries. If you have trouble finding the shields, let me know.

You should receive your prizes over the weekend.

bbgambini likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice