MAYOR FUNCTIONS ARE BROKEN

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by DarthSlay, Dec 14, 2017.

1. DarthSlay

DarthSlay Spearman

Hello,

i do not get any chest or material rewards anymore, i did trade for mosaic tile tice and i did not get any reward, except 4 empire points instead of 10. My production buildings are not producing anymore, every time you check them the timer is reseted. Nearly everyone in trade channel says it is even worse, you can not trade or use the empire chest, i do not know if that is true.

2. DarthSlay

DarthSlay Spearman

Hello again,

i did the trade map a third time and this time i did get nothing, not even the empire points :( Production buildings only produce if you stay on a civ, changing a civ resets the timer.

3. DarthSlay

DarthSlay Spearman

Hello a third time,

i have to correct myself, only the timer for materials seems to be broken, after a while you still get materials, but not on all civs it seems, i did get materials on greek and egypt only. Empire vault seems to work fine despite what ppl in game tell you. But selling items seems only to work in the empire store and the general store.

Another correction: after 15 min even greek and egypt did not produce simple materials like copper, so i can say for sure: material production is broken on all civs.

And another correction: every new item(mats, advisor, weapons...) you get from a map now can not be added to your empire vault, they are all not tradeable, so empire vault is broken despite what i said before

#3 DarthSlay, Dec 14, 2017 at 5:59 AM
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. heecks

heecks Spearman

Confirmed, me and my friend have hard time with production materials timer. I can't add some stuff to the empire vault even if there is stack already in it of the same product. ( Some quests dont give chest too ) ( as soon I go out of town to quest when I come back all timer reseted ).

#4 heecks, Dec 14, 2017 at 3:46 PM
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  5. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello. These seem to be the bugs reported from the latest update. Try it again now that there has been a patch.

6. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice