Capital Decorations Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GeorgosJ, Feb 5, 2018.

1. GeorgosJ

GeorgosJ Long Swordsman

First of all, Thanks for bringing the game back to life :)

Correct me if im wrong.

I. "Decorations" to add walls, towers, farms and other buildings to the capital.

II. As suggested in this post https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/new-decorations-for-egypt-and-celt.134/
    Animal decorations from animals that currently are already in game, bears, boars, wolves, crocodiles, etc.

III. More "Human" decorations like other units, siege units, archers, etc as decorations.

IV.
    Dont know if too much work or if its not posible, but it would be nice change the shape of the terrain in the capital, erase or add trees. And to put buildings more near the edges of rifts, which currently im having problems in my greek capital.

Thanks for reading, thanks for the game again.

Felipe, NCSGeek, Royaliate and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Kevsoft

Kevsoft XLiveless Dev
    Staff Member Administrator

I-III is certainly implementable. IV is a technical limitation we cannot easily solve.

4. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I second this though.

5. Royaliate

Royaliate Spearman

I - III please add them D: I love decorating my desu Capital. Especially when there is no much decoration for Premium Civs as well as Celt :x

6. Felipe

Felipe Spearman

I have some other ideas regarding the same. I'll post the ones at the top of my head:

V. Allow us to pave our roads. Sometimes cities end up having patches of grass in the middle of a big square. Although it seems to be difficult, I'd love to have that feature.

VI. Make some buildings (crafting schools for example) less "space sensitive", as they sometimes seem to fit pretty loosely and yet they still won't allow us to place them there.

VII. Maybe add a quest (or quest chain) that would reward more decorations, as they are actually very expensive with EP's. Or even a "creative cities contest" so that more players would visit some great looking cities. I've seen some guys put a lot of time in their capitals, and the results are honestly amazing. Having some sort of a reward that won't benefit the gameplay would be great, that could be decorations or unlocking some features, IDK.

Thank you GeorgosJ for posting, feel free to compilate my ideas or other people's so we can make a megapost to make it easier for devs to read :)

And ofc thanks to the community. Even though we are not the biggest gaming community, players and devs are very devoted to make it a great one!

NCSGeek likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice