Empire Consumables

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Jerry Szekely, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Jerry Szekely

Jerry Szekely Long Swordsman

A while ago, there was a discussion that you should not use Resources of the Empire consumables during any 5 star quests such as Siege of Clusium, Invasion of Rome or Turanian Trouble. If you do the enemy unleashes a ton of troops on you. At that time I heard it was okay to use other consumables, even Labors of the Empire. But now I am hearing that you also should not use Labor of the Empire consumables or the enemy also unleashes a ton of troops on you. Anyone have any thoughts on using consumables during 5 star quests.

PlagueOnU

2. Loading...

3. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

You basically heard bullshit. Treat anything Tim says as garbage.

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Tim was one of the people helping clear up this misconception, fyi.
    Better there than on easier content

I know for a fact on most quests the spawn triggers work off a time value, and I'm confident that the ones that don't are either going to work off the player reaching a certain age up or score value.

Consumables won't set off triggers directly, though IF it's a quest the trigger is based off score in and the consumable puts you at a higher score faster, then that can contribute. Quest difficulty isn't going to change this either.

If you want to be sure, check the scenario for the quest in offline mode.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice