Go f**** yourselves

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ephestion, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ephestion

Ephestion Long Swordsman

Yes I am posting drunk, Tsipouro 100 proof.

Norse civ requires a deletion and an apology. Fuck this shit man.
    No wonder MS hid from us by making this free. But I wonder which arsehole is funding it and essentially ownes it now. We as a community want top tier Celts, Egyptians and Greeks....maybe Persia too. Nuff is enuff. Norse is OP in every mode the Game Lore doesn't even make sense. WHo heard of armored Norse? Ever? Norse should have bear rugs and wolf hides and their units should be tall bulky and weak as piss! The Greeks, Celts Romans all fucked their asses for shits and giggles. Seriously, WTF is this shit?

Ardeshir, bbgambini and Donar like this.
  2. Donar

Donar Berserker

Hard to say if there is not a way to beat norse but i could not figure it out as celts, so i switched to babylonians in pvp just to get destroyed by egypt. I think there are a hand full of pvp players playing so well that it is hard to stand in pvp mode in general. In pve mode i don't see the problem, Zerks and Horseman are strong but so are champs, woads, romans with crassus etc.

Ardeshir likes this.
  3. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

Quite an advertisement for tsipouro. I've never tried it.

Ardeshir and Donar like this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

The lead (volunteer) dev's an irl Persian that mains Persia and second preferences Babylon. Two players had a best of 7 of Celt vs Celt in a finals in a patch that had most people grumbling about the Romans and Norse.

Greek, Egyptian, Persian and Celt mains confirmed brokies. R-B-N best civs even I can play them

Is this the forum's first intoxicated balance shitpost thread?

For PvP: Greeks and Egyptians are a little underwhelming without either cheesing or not facing consistent early-midgame pressure. And Celt vs Norse and Babylon vs Romans feel a little favoured towards the second civ. But does it matter... at your level?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice