Bahram's lottery leaks coins...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ByFstugan, Jul 25, 2022.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Each week I've checked the Bahram's pool and the later payout and it's always lacks 700-800k from the jackpot said to be - but this week it was a full million coins. Where does it leak to, and how come it's not same value? I got plenty of this kind of screenshots, and if anything the later payout (bottom part of image) should be bigger and not smaller, as it always is.

If the math is that half money get's deleted and other half goes to the pool, how can the math be miscalculated - should be an easy thing to do to divide by two. The subtraction should never happen - in any scenario - but it always do, and as said, not in same size neither in value or percentage (since you can't regret bying tickets and get your money back).

In this image it said 2 minutes before the reset that the jackpot would be 19'917'500 - and some minutes later it said that the winner got only 18'917'500 coins, so a full million missing. This is from Sunday 24:th (top) and Monday 25:th (bottom).
    [​IMG]

Slyrevick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

Delivery fee :D
    Interesting bug though, good spot

4. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week the difference was almost 1.2 Million coins that the winner didn't get, but was announced to be paid out... new "record" as far as I've seen.

[​IMG]

5. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Another new record, 1'245'000 coins. Why does this keep happening?:

[​IMG]

6. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

Just a bug somewhere, devs will get to it when they have time I imagine.

t31os likes this.
  7. t31os

t31os Berserker

One of the functions calls is obviously overlooking something, it should be easy (relatively) to tell which value is wrong by checking how much any given player received vs how much was displayed at the end of a lottery or what was shown after (in the last weeks winner call).

Values being:

1. What a player received
    2. What bahram said the jackpot was
    3. What bahram reported the winner received

Either 1 and 2 match, or 1 and 3 match, then you've narrowed down which function call is messing up.

ByFstugan likes this.
  8. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

Or they're all different! :O

9. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week the pool is bigger, but the lost coins from pott is smaller, 24M win and 750k lost from pool...

[​IMG]

10. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week again 750k got "lost" from the pool the winner was supposed to get: [​IMG]

Slyrevick likes this.
  11. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week the winner got 783k coins less than what was promised: [​IMG]

12. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week was another new "record" with coins that got lost from the pool to the winner, now 1'395'000 is the most money that was "lost". [​IMG]

13. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

Could the difference be equal to how much the winner invested? If that were the case, then "last Week's Jackpot" would be equal to the winner's net gain. So inaccurate to call it the "jackpot" still, since that typically means just total winnings.

14. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I guess it could but it's really strange that we have never seen 1.5M yet then since there are likelly a good number who put that in and some of them are more likelly to win usally.

But even if it was - the jackpot pool shouldn't change depending on investment of winner - the winner should get the announced jackpot. Anything else is weird. This is weird. I mean - it only should show the pool...

"Coins used for tickets" / 2 = Pool

...and should ALWAYS generate a Jackpot following that. The extremelly weird thing is that money is lost there, and even more - it's not by same amount, even a smaller jackpot can generate a greater sum lost from the promised amount. It's EXTREMELLY weird.

#13 ByFstugan, Sep 12, 2022 at 6:29 PM
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    CrimsonCantab likes this.
  15. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week was yet another record in lost coins from the promised Jackpot - 1'450'000 coins was not given out as promised. Or more if there were last minutes tickets bought.[​IMG]

16. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I have an idea to what the problem could be unless there is some error in the code.

Perhaps the Jackpot displayed is all tickets bought, but only they who also gives a tokens are payed out in the end. If so anyone who buys 1501 tickets or more would not add anything more to the payout after the 1500th ticket.

If so it really should be part of the jackpot since it's spent in the lottery. If so then we would had 2.9M coins wasted on tickets that didn't give any tokens this last weeks lottery. This is the only theory that COULD (not sure ofc) add up to what we see imho.

17. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week "only" 750k was missing from the promised jackpot, same old "lowest" difference as it's been at least two times before since I started overlook this.

There for sure is tens of millions missing that have been deleted instead of being payed back to the people paying to grow the jackpot. So this is still not good news. Also - this should be an easy fix if someone looked into it.

[​IMG]

bbgambini likes this.
  18. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

This week 1'399'500 coins was missing from the promised jackpot to the winner.

*(that means more than 10 MILLION coins have been lost that was accually going to be given in prizes since I started recording this (and likelly many times that since the start of the lottery)

[​IMG]

bbgambini likes this.
  19. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

bbgambini and ByFstugan like this.
  20. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Thx for confirming this.

The ui-bug is really strange that it can exist (if it's a bug). It should just be "all coins from tickets" divided by 2. It's VERY weird that it can have different amount of coins missing each month, and not even consistent with the size of the jackpot (there can be smaller win and larger amount missing). Should be easy to fix though if anyone looks into it.

bbgambini likes this.
  21. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

glad you're on to this bug or TAX.

When i hit the lotto, it was 21M, I was too excited to "double check" all the numbers =) but I did get a SS of the winning jackpot. Hopefully its fix because every week lots of players pour good money into it.

ByFstugan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice