By PF2K on Aug 14, 2022 at 10:30 AM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    Hello there Celeste players!

With visiting other players' capital cities getting enabled again, we can now go ahead and have our Capital City Decoration Contests!

Crassus himself has stepped up and personally funded this contest, being as rich and resourceful as he is.

As you can see in the attached graphic, we will be accepting entries until 2022/08/25, after which the best submissions will be selected for the community to vote here on the forums.

When the final winners are determined, we will be sending you your prize directly in your in-game mail. The first and second winners will be contacted here on the forums first so they can select their gear prizes.

How to Participate in the Contest
    ============================
    To enter the contest, simply take up to three screenshots of your favorite capital city and post them here in this thread. (or if you can't post them directly here, upload them to imgur and share the link here.)

Don't forget to include your in-game username so we can send you your prize, should you win any of the prizes!

Contest Rules
    ============
    1. Only post pictures of one capital city. If you have more than one capital city that you would like to share with us, save it for the next contest! This one won't be the last. Participants who post pictures of more than one capital city will be automatically disqualified.
    2. Only post up to three screenshots of your capital city. This is so that going through the screenshots is manageable for us and so that everyone has a fair chance of competing with the others. Participants who post more than three screenshots will only have their first three screenshots considered when choosing the final contestants for the community to vote for.
    1st and 2nd Place Prize Rules
    =========================
    1. First Place
      • You may choose any piece of gear in the game! That's right! Any piece of gear, including event gear, questline completion gear, you name it.
    2. Second Place
      • You can choose any piece of gear except Event Gear.

We will be keeping you updated on the contest's voting over at our Discord server, so make sure to join so you don't miss an update!

All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.

========
    Project Celeste Development Team

What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

========
    The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.
    Read every Indians related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

MainMan B, bbgambini, Donar and 8 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Aug 14, 2022.

1. eminn

eminn Villager

2. icy

icy Villager

screen12.jpg screen13.jpg screen22.jpg My norse city yes i put all my decoration in one city

IGN ICYGRIP

#22 icy, Aug 15, 2022 at 6:00 AM
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    3. SqarX

SqarX Villager

4. Rockstroh

Rockstroh Villager

Palatal district.jpeg Artisan district.jpeg Temple district.jpeg

Attached Files:

PF2K and Donar like this.
    5. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

This is my Celt Capital: Monor

20220816220927_1.jpg 20220816220948_1.jpg
      20220816221620_1.jpg

IGN: Kulcsos12

truetorment, RomRomRya, Donar and 3 others like this.
    6. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

My Celt Capital:
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PF2K and Donar like this.
    7. pipegr

pipegr Villager

in-game username: PIPEGR

truetorment, PF2K and Donar like this.
    8. Samwise

Samwise Villager

for AOEO capital contest username Supersam14 city name samwise[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RomRomRya, Donar, PF2K and 1 other person like this.
    9. flowmuzikmado

flowmuzikmado Villager

Hi everyone finally something i was waiting since day 1

I am welcoming you to MODOETIA (Monza nowdays)

If you follow the routes and the architecture everything will make sence to you

Enjoy!

flowmuzikmado

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

RomRomRya, aceloki and Donar like this.
    10. Wade Lebron 36

Wade Lebron 36 Spearman

ROME

1) Barbarian gladiators in Roman coliseum

2) Barbaric invasion of Rome

3) Downtown Rome

11. Maavax

Maavax Long Swordsman

IGN : Maavax

RomRomRya and Donar like this.
    12. Taffetatree01

Taffetatree01 Spearman

Greetings traveler,

I am Pharaoh Ren-khamun-aten. Have you ever had the opportunity to read the travel guide of Rakhamun or walk through its mythical land? I have heard tell of a tale of Crassus, a Roman general, financing a competition to find the most beautiful landscape of the world and wish to partake in this. Please consider this as my royal invitation to visit my city Rakhamun. Here are 3 excerpts from the travel guide of Rakhamun. I allow you, the reader, to decide on its authenticity:

Royal Fountains Of Hapi:

A hop away from the market, you come across the fabled Royal fountains of Hapi. Rumored to be a gift of love to Queen Nefertiti herself, it was commissioned by Akhenaten. The waters are crystal-clear and said to be soothing to the touch. Many a person have been beguiled by the luxury, splendor, and the cool, scented breeze that wafts over from these fountains. The fragrance is said to be the remnants of a long, lost element deep within the land – a boon from Hapi himself. This is a place for all – families and individuals alike, and many are the intellectuals who can affirm their source of creative thinking to the relaxed atmosphere within these fabled gazebos.

Palace Of The Pharaohs:

From the main port, through the sphinxes shaped in the likeness of my forefathers, and through the plaza of fountains, one can visualize the headquarters of the Pharaoh, the highest quarter of the living in the land, for herein, resides the brain of Rakhamun, the All-In-One – Pharaoh himself. Only through a royal invitation, one is granted passage to the royal grounds! The Pharaoh’s Palace holds the centre of attention of Rakhamun, for it is literally, at its centre. Guarded zealously by the royal priests of Imhotep, the Imperial Guard of Akhenaten, a score of animals bewitched by the mystics of Set, and the watchtowers of Hathor and Nephthys, the palace is a technological and architectural wonder on its own. You see, even the shrewd Solomon, it is said, stole the secret workings of the throne of Egypt and used it in his without crediting us! To the north-west of the palace, I have kept for the pleasure of my guests, Mamu Shannon and Fischer (they say he’s old, is he really though?). They entertain my guests once a week. Directly behind my palace are Rakhamun’s heavily guarded living treasures – the royal priests of Ra and Amun, who live in the royal mystic and old temples. Such is their importance to me, that they do not see any other being other than me, their All Protector and I commune with my forefathers through them.

Temples Of Rakhamun:

Just as the Pharaoh’s Palace is the mind of Rakhamun, the temples to the south-east are the beating heart of Rakhamun. At its centre, lies the Temple of Apophis and the famed library of Horus. Even foreign temples are guiled by the ancient mystics to build their temples here serving the gods of Rakhamun, surely enforcing that the mystics of Rakhamun are all-powerful. Both Minos an Icarus have their temples here. The priestesses of Ra, and the warrior priests of Set and Ptah owe their source of power to these temples. The temples are guarded by a mix of temples both old and new with their own mystic waters. It is said that one can simply become all-powerful or healed of one’s afflictions by immersing themselves in these pools. Even the Ice King, the king of the frozen lands, and Zahhak, a torturer, are slaves to these mystics. Closed to all visitors all-year around, any being that crosses into this territory are considered its property. These are the beings enclosed within the Prison of Zahhak. The only exception to this are those that have a royal invitation granted by the Pharaoh himself. To the west, near the Fort of the Ice King, you can see the tombstone and mausoleum of Halloween, a priest of Imhotep, who went over his limits and was cursed to roam eternity as a mummy. His regular haunt is the ghoulish graveyard. Surrounding the temples are 22 sphinxes, obelisks detailing the famed deeds of the priests, and the tombs of the royal consorts. An infamous slaver’s myth has it that the forebears of the priests of these famed temples had the temerity to duel with a God of slaves bringing forth biblical plagues and the priests lost, but as the man of knowledge would say, Where is the proof? It is a tale told by our enemies in jest; a children’s tale, surely.

May the best city win!

In game Username : Taffetatree01
      City : Rakhamun, Civ: Egypt

aceloki, Slyrevick and Donar like this.
    13. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

14. Heineken

Heineken Villager

15. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

16. Pharos

Pharos Champion

Pharos has arrived!
      Good luck everyone![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#36 Pharos, Aug 23, 2022 at 8:15 PM
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    17. SHIYUAN

SHIYUAN Villager

City: Greek
      IGN:SHIYUAN

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
        3.jpg
        File size:
        946.3 KB
        Views:
      • 1.jpg
        1.jpg
        File size:
        803.1 KB
        Views:
      • 2.jpg
        2.jpg
        File size:
        828 KB
        Views:
      #37 SHIYUAN, Aug 24, 2022 at 1:04 PM
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
      truetorment and Donar like this.
    18. akram

akram Spearman

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#38 akram, Aug 24, 2022 at 6:46 PM
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
    19. AymBasket(WazWaz)

[​IMG] [​IMG] Egyptians city for Aymbasket
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Donar and aceloki like this.
    20. KRI55Z

KRI55Z Villager

Welcome to my city Ravenna. IGN: KRI55Z
      It's still under construction, I'm just short on supplies for the moment.

On the pictures you can see:

1: Palace with the Royal Garden
      2: Market
      3: Dairy Farm (Apparently celtic houses look good in a farm)

Hope you like it!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice