Finging pvp games

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by Comisa, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Comisa

Comisa Spearman

Why is it so difficult to find 2v2 Sparta games? im waiting for hours to get in a 2v2 game, and nothing. Sometimes few people queue in, but most of the time we can't even connect to a game. It's so exhausting. I like this game, but it's almost totally unplayable in multiplayer. I also got into discord channel, i got nothing from it really, because no one is even replying to me.

2. Loading...

3. Achilles

Achilles Villager

What do you expect dude. This is a dead game. All you can do is promote this game to everyone to bring more people in. Be grateful for Celeste for bringing it back.

4. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

While I bristle at someone calling the game "dead", it is still a very small population of people online. There are certain times in the day/week when it's easier to get a PVP game, and even 2v2 games. You typically have to be online when other PVP players are on - I add most active PVP players to my friends list, and also get an idea of when they play - that helps me work out my schedule accordingly for when I login to PVP.

Ardeshir likes this.
  5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Yea it's just tough with timezones, especially if you don't live in or next to Europe.

Euro evening time during the week, and during weekend Euro afternoon/evening hours is best, but if you can't make that, there are other options. As an Aussie, I find during the week it's not so bad around 11-14 UTC as thats Oceanic and East Asian evenings, and Americas mornings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice