Ardy;s AOEO Tiny Tournament 3! Double Elimination, All Mirrors!

Discussion in 'PvP Challenges/Tournaments' started by Ardeshir, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

I'm proud to announce my third AOEO tournament with a cash prize pool, and the third AOEO Tiny Tournament!

The registrations are closed. Players will be able to schedule and play their games from mid-day (12:00 UTC) on Monday, 29th August, 2022!

AOEO PVP Discord For Scheduling

Challonge Sign up Link!

All rounds will be tentatively scheduled in order to ensure flexibility for the players around their personal lives during the working weeks. Please try play out at least one series a week until completion. Guys it's Tiny, not turtling vs 8 ai with your relatives :p

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST DOUBLE ELIMINATION TINY TOURNAMENT. THERE IS NO WINNERS BRACKET ADVANTAGE.

Watch live on my twitch channel, with some games possibly being played on other AOEO caster or player streams, and with finals games potentially happening on the Project Celeste twitch channel.

VODS will be uploaded to my channel, and possibly other AOEO Youtube channels such as the Project Celeste channel, or that of other casters and players.

I will be attending the tournament myself (with player point-of-view streaming of all games) and allowing other players and casters to stream to maximise coverage by our little volunteer casting crew. Hence wanting to stipulate I can't lock in the entire hosting and VOD situation now, but I may update this later :)

Prize Pool, values in Australian Dollars ($AUD), and ingame coin rewards.

1st - $40.... 400,000 coin

2nd - $30.... 200,000 coin

3rd - $20.... 125,000 coin

4th - $15.... 75,000 coin

5th-6th - $10... 50,000 coin

7th-8th - 37,500 coin

9th-16th - 25,000 coin

17th+ - 12,500 coin

Losing players eliminated via forefit will not be paid out

Players welcome to donate ingame rewards to the prize pool as well! Message me on the PvP Discord to chip in!

Map and Civ Rules

As the title and intro suggest, all games are to be played on Tiny

All rounds are Bo7, and players must play a predetermined civilization per series. In Odd Rounds (Round 1, 3, etc), both players are to play civilizations in the order of release NEWEST to OLDEST. While in Even Rounds (2,4, etc) the reverse is true, players must play civilizations in order of release OLDEST to NEWEST.

NEWEST to OLDEST

R>N>B>C>P>E>G

OLDEST to NEWEST

G>E>P>C>B>N>R

Players can only call for a restart within the first 30 seconds of the game and must pause or resign when doing so in order to let the admin be aware of the call. Simply messaging re and playing on can sometimes mean the call is missed. Players may only restart once per game.

Feel free to subscribe on twitch, and donate to show your support.

Project Celeste PvP tournament donations pool

Myself

#1 Ardeshir, Apr 9, 2022 at 2:48 PM
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Thanks to Grungy and @CrimsonCantab , the prize pool has increased by $50AUD!

The top 6! now walk away with a cash reward, a first time for AoEO Tiny!

On top of that, I have adjusted (upped) the ingame coin rewards!

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

ANNOUNCEMENT: START DATE CHANGED, BRACKET CLOSED

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice