By PF2K on Jul 9, 2022 at 8:38 AM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    Hello there Celeste players! We are happy to announce that the Aiding Socrates Legendary Quest Pack is finally here! Without any further ado, let's get into the details

Fitting perfectly with the Greek civilization's theme, this is the perfect quest pack for people who are just starting to try Legendary quests, since it contains mostly 2-star and 3-star quests, making it super beginner-friendly.

How to Access the Content Pack
    =============================

[​IMG]

Content Pack Spotlights
    ======================

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Currently, the quests are available in the Legendary difficulty setting, but we will eventually release the Repeatable, Elite and Champion versions of them, too. (When our quest developer is back from his holiday break!)

New Gear!
    ============

[​IMG]
    As with every other Legendary Quest pack, playing through every quest at least once will give you a unique piece of gear, the Great Walls of Socrates!
    Note from PF2K: I know that you might remember the details about the gear being different from what you see here now, but in the spirit of full transparency, what was announced in the preview blog was something I came up with myself, without consulting the team responsible for item stats and distribution. While having more and more rewards might seem better at first, we believe that what was announced in the previous blog would have been more damaging to the game's economy in the long run. This decision - and its consequences - is mine, and I'm sorry for any potential disappointments.

Credits
    ========

[​IMG]
    Here are the credits for the Team: https://www.projectceleste.com/team/

All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.

========
    Project Celeste Development Team

What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

========
    The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.
    Read every Indians related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

2. Loading...