Seasonal Events

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Trxnks, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Trxnks

Trxnks Villager

So I've just recently started playing again with all the new Celeste Project stuff added. Quite a blast, however I noticed a lot of people are farming Halloween/Ice King Quests? Is it no longer available? Some of the best items seem to come from those, huge bummer I can't compete with some people because I have to wait 5 months minimum.

2. Loading...

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

to play Seasonal event quests you need archive buildings (1 per event), each of them is available to purchase during the event time ONLY. you will have to earn some event points first to purchase them and then get event materials to build them in your home city. Outside of events, you can buy them from other players either through Global Market or by trading.

4. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Items are only craftable or obtainable from exchange during events. You can also buy some on the global market if you don't want to wait until event. Because some items are not coming back or at least rotate each year with additions on top.

Most of the items are not best in slot, so don't feel bad on missing some until they come back. Lots of player like me use them because of the rarity and the fact that I collect a lot of stuff in general. Feel free to ask for advise on gearing if needed.

bbgambini likes this.
  5. apolippo

apolippo Long Swordsman

The reason people still play archive quests is that they are 6-day cooldown versions, so they give much more Empire points and chests.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice