By PF2K on May 8, 2022 at 4:04 PM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]
    Hello there Celeste players! We are back with another blog, and this time, we are showing you a quick sneak peek at the upcoming quest pack, Aiding Socrates!

That's right, we will be going back to Athens to find Professor Socrates again. He has recently uncovered pages of an extraordinary Wall that he will be able to build for you, but several pages of this blueprint are scattered around Greece and he needs you to bring them back to him.

Most of the quests in this pack are around the 3-star difficulty level, so everyone has a shot at completing the entire set and getting themselves the exclusive piece of gear!

With 7 of these quests available to play, you will be able to enjoy almost all of them with a friend in co-op mode and collect the blueprint pages for Socrates so that he can build that wall for you.

Without further ado, let's have a quick look at some of these quests:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Gear
    ==========

[​IMG]
    Each quest in this pack will award players with a special blueprint item. Collect all of them so that Socrates can build you one of his incredible wall pieces. (The stats of the walls will be revealed in the launch blog of the pack.)

This quest pack will feature an exclusive piece of gear, Great Walls of Socrates that you will be able to craft once every 30 days (tracked separately on each of your civilizations). But in addition to this, we will be adding at least one more Legendary item to the global loot tables. Stay tuned for more details on that!

We are still working on the quest pack and will keep you updated once we have more news to share.
    All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.

========
    Project Celeste Development Team

What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

========
    The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Read every Romans related blog HERE.
    Read every Indians related blog HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    ========

2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, May 8, 2022.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

Wow, sounds great - had no clue you guys had time to do more such content beside the Indians work.

Is there any chance we can know the materials needed for this walls now? :)

2. Xavathos

Xavathos Villager

I believe it says you craft it by doing all the quests. So I would imagine you can do the quests once every 30 days to get a wall, on each civ.

3. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Kire new masterpiece? HYPE

4. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
      Staff Member Administrator

There might be some changes in the exact details of the rewards and how it's going to work out - I will update the post once I have the changes confirmed. Some miscommunication amongst the team. Sorry!

bbgambini and Servimomia like this.
    5. Hothn

Hothn Spearman

Nice! can't await to play this. i hope you shift a little away from the hurry hurry hurry meta which at least for me is more stress then fun.

levick and MainMan B like this.
    6. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

Looks fun! Good work devs!

7. Comecudemod

Comecudemod Woad Raider

Are they all legendary quests?

8. Kire

Kire Game Developer

For now yes, but we will probably add the other versions too

Kulcsos12 and Comecudemod like this.
    9. Comecudemod

Comecudemod Woad Raider

Thank you, I noticed the units are bigger than normal. Mods did a good job with champion mode on Zarbol. Appreciated the different approach with the elite version of other quest packs too.

10. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

I'm guessing that the new wall repeatable will take the place of the specific legendary given for completion of all legendaries.

Will the Champion, Elite, and Normal versions also have a one-time global for full completion like Zabol, or will it lack it like Rhakotis? Or will they also have a monthly repeatable?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice