SOLVED How I find the argonaut helmet in which town for the full epic military equipment?

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Erasmus, May 4, 2022.

1. Erasmus

Erasmus Spearman

Hello,

The overview trailer of the Roman civ shows the progress of culture in the armor of the warriors in a short sequence of uncommon, common, rare, epic and legendary.

It took me longer to figure out, how the equipment is attached to the units. Now I know it, where to find them. Namely in the individual cities, where they can be bought in armor, weapons or mixedware stores for coins.

Unfortunately I have not been able to find the epic military equipment of the argonaut helms in any of these shops in all cities so far. Can you tell me, where I can find it?

Now I have all my units dressed in the beautiful epic gold color equipment, but without helmet for the military units, it does not make the same good impression. Thank you in advance for the help.

Greetings,
    Erasmus

Attached Files:

#1 Erasmus, May 4, 2022 at 4:42 PM
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
  2. Loading...

3. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

* - Items - Celeste Search (projectceleste.com)

use this link for all items that can be found and where and for what price.

if there is no shop assigned to an item and if it is not an event, then it can be found in quests from chests.

there are also celeste chests which have specific celeste only items, you can see those by typing celeste in the search.

Erasmus likes this.
  4. Erasmus

Erasmus Spearman

It is deplore, that this helmet can not be found in any of these shops. I have rummaged through it several times, unfortunately there is nothing there. Then I must have lucky, to get these helmets in the treasure chests through quests ;)

#3 Erasmus, May 4, 2022 at 4:54 PM
  5. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

Trajan's Helm can be bought in Rome

6. Erasmus

Erasmus Spearman

Yes, I know that. This helmet is but only intended for the legendary military equipment, so the highest available level.

It would be therefore just nice, if the Celeste team would also offer this helmet of the second highest level for to sale in one of these three shops. It would only be appropriate, because I recently leveled up to level 40, then I would like to be able to enjoy all the glory of both highest equipment levels.

#5 Erasmus, May 4, 2022 at 5:04 PM
  7. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

Please check out the GM. There you can find items that others have found and do not wish to use. They place them there to sell and then you can buy them.

There are a few Argonaut Helms on the gm at the moment.

Erasmus likes this.
  8. Erasmus

Erasmus Spearman

Thank you for your efforts. I will visit the Global marketplace in the game and look out for these helmets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice