Craftsmen Rescue quest missing

Discussion in 'Misc' started by Nkara, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Nkara

Nkara Spearman

I enjoy doing the daily "Craftsmen Rescue" as a warm-up but for some reason it doesn't show on my lvl 20 boosted civs (Babylonians, Persians, Norse), anyone have an idea why?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Craftsmen Rescue quest
    1. Terry
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Ardeshir
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

Have you done it before on those civs? If yes then maybe CD? Have you done the first quest in their respective capitols?

4. Nkara

Nkara Spearman

I don't remember, because it was a while ago that I created those civs and I just came back to project celeste. I did some quest on Norse to see if it would trigger the Craftsmen quest to show up, but nothing.

5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Have you done all the intro quests on the civs? Even if you're playing a pro civ (level 20 start) or skip tutorial (level 3 start), all the civs have some more home city intro quests to do to unlock various things. For the civs starting at level 1-3, you may need to get to about level 8 to get "everything" unlocked. The craft shipment recovery (green materials) repeatable quests also have a level requirement of about 16 iirc.
    Examples: Greeks, Egyptians

Couldnt find the wiki intro quests for the pro civs but while they don't have their own campaigns, they do have about half a dozen basic quests to unlock all the repeatables and the buildings like the crafting hall, advisor hall, etc.

6. Nkara

Nkara Spearman

I have unlocked the Crafting Hall though and the quest should appears right after unlocking it iirc. On my basic civs (Greeks, Egyptians, etc. ) I got he crafting hall around lvl 10 and could do the quest after that.
    But I'll continue to quest on my pro civs and see if it eventually shows up. :)

Ardeshir likes this.
  7. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

No worries. I think if you already have the crafting hall built then it could possibly be bugged then, but it's worth ruling that out first :)

Otherwise, try the help section in the AoEO discord. They should be able to suggest any other option if there are others, and help you get in touch with a dev that can help fix it if it's bugged.

8. Nkara

Nkara Spearman

I did some more questing and can confirm that the quest did indeed show up after questing in my main city.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice