Hero units

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Freddy Barbera, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Freddy Barbera

Freddy Barbera Long Swordsman

Since its original release I thought that there should be an option to customise a hero/explorer/commander unit that accompanies the player during PvE and/or Co-Op missions.

It could be done in many ways, it could be a standalone unit that the player can rename, like it was in Age of Empires 3 or it could be a slightly stronger version of a particular unit that the player can choose (ex: a hoplite hero, a druid hero etc...).

It shouldn't be overpowered, because the game must never revolve around this, but it would be a nice feature and would make the player feel more attached to its homecity.

What do you think?

2. Loading...

3. Mortal Engine

Mortal Engine Long Swordsman

I think that would be really cool. Like a buffed up unit from the roster, right? I want a BEEFY druid

4. i3ackero

i3ackero Long Swordsman

I also though about it once. Ot could be like a special catital city building in which we could pick its name, portrait, skills and gear. Or just special 5th category of advisor hich would give is access to the specific hero unit like advisor unit (free to train and limited to 1). But I'd prefer more customization into it.

We could pick a class of it for example, which would differ in gear type, ability pool and look and those classes could be different among civs. And such hero wouldn't be in every single quest ofc. One dedicated campaign where we are leveling him would be enough I think.

5. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Do you mean like Vemundr and Beorix?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice