Halloween Event Materials

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wololoo, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

I absolutely loved the Halloween event and wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone involved in putting this great event together. Well done all, it was fun & thoroughly enjoyable :)

One small QOL improvement suggestion to think about please:
    Instead of 4 different event materials could we just have 1?
    It gets tedious pulling 4 mats from vault, combining any newly acquired mats with those from vault and then restoring the mats back in vault.
    Having just one event material would save inventory space and eliminate much of the effort needed as above.

Of course we'd need some way of converting stocks of the existing mats 1/1/10/10 to 1 new mat, but I'm sure you clever guys could find a way to make this possible!

Thanks again.

ps Also advantageous for trading...
    When buying there is always the risk that you can get some of the 4 mats but can't get them all.
    When selling you use 4 GM slots instead of 1.

#1 Wololoo, Nov 19, 2021 at 1:24 PM
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    apolippo, MechSmith and Sleyver like this.
  2. Loading...

3. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

No, I think would be to easy to aquire the legendary items you get for the materials. Just remember to stack them every time you play a new halloween quest, then it's not that big a deal, since you can stack the materials quite high, so it does not take to much space. And since you can have 5 24-slot warehouses, it's even less of a problem.

4. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

I guess you didn't understand my point so I'll explain in detail.

Quest rewards of say 5/5/500/500 current mats changes to 5 new mats.
    Acquire new legendary items changes from 100/100/1000/1000 current mats to 100 new mats.

So it does not make it any easier or harder to acquire the legendary items, it's just the same.
    Just 1 inventory slot needed for mats & not 4.

apolippo likes this.
  5. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

It seems to be a remnant from the days where we would get uneven amounts from different quests.

It adds some small layer of complexity and the need for some strategy when storing and trading.
    It could be just another type of points that use no inventory space at all at the other extreme.

Wololoo likes this.
  6. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

OK, I misunderstood, that makes more sense. I'd support that.

7. Sunwukong

Sunwukong Villager

Yeah for Players that just play the missions and get the rewards it truly doesn't make a difference.
    The only difference would be on the Marketplace. At the moment a Player needs to buy all 4 Materials, if there would be just one needed, he just needs to buy that item for crafting.
    Personally I think how it is at the moment, it's a good system. Only thing I would change is, that Events finish Sunday night, so I would have the weekend still time to get the last materials.

8. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Very true but then you couldn't sell or buy whatever's necessary to gain the legendary items.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice