Count of advisors/recipes obtained

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by skylarkings, Sep 23, 2021.

1. skylarkings

skylarkings Spearman

Hi there,

I'm sure for a lot of people like me this is somewhat of a "collecting" game, where we want to find all the advisors and recipes (not to mention gear of course!).

What I find difficult is tracking what I still need to find, particularly with advisors and recipes.

A fairly simple and me at least, a big improvement, would be to have a counter for advisors at the advisor hall for each civ, and a counter for recipes in the crafting schools. This counter would show you how many advisors you have added, and how many there are in total, and likewise how many recipes you have researched and how many there are in total. E.g. "71/150" would show that there are 150 in total and that you have 71 of them.

For advisors I'm only really interested in the epic/leg versions so I wouldn't include anything below that in the counter, but I'm not fussed if it does. It could also be split by age as a secondary improvement.

For recipes I'm only interested in the epic versions of the consumable ones as well, but again I'm not fussed if the common/uncommon/rare versions get included and it actually might make more sense with recipes as unlike advisors, the epic recipes don't do a full replace when they're learned.

A further expansion would be to somehow show which are the ones you are missing, but that's a much larger change and outside the scope of this suggestion. What you could do is have a second mode for both advisors and recipes where it shows all available advisors and recipes in grey (meaning unavailable), with only the ones you have obtained in full colour. That would be really cool as a longer term improvement.

Apologies if this has been suggested before and rejected/deemed low priority. I'm not really involved in the community side, I just like to play the game and this is something I'd appreciate and have wanted since the Microsoft server days. More than happy to provide a donation to the cause (again), as I really do enjoy the game and appreciate all the fantastic work that's been done in reviving and expanding it.

Thanks for considering,
    James.

frogs.poison likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

hi:)

since you'd like to collect everything.

you could use the global market and hover the cursor over the advisors and recipes. you will have a message like: "you already have that item"

4. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

5. skylarkings

skylarkings Spearman

6. Drag0nstarz

Drag0nstarz Woad Raider

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice