A bug in Just Deserts (Normal quest)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hugo Mendieta, Sep 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

A bug in Just Deserts (Normal quest) causes that the quest can't be completed at all. All red enemies were killed, but the Turanians' last TC was not taken down by the ally. Sent my units to help, but after they're converted they all gather at a spot in the middle of the map and do nothing. I manage to send some units to the right side, pass the bridge but I was not able to take down the last TC myself.

Attached Files:

2. Loading...

3. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

Send a ton of resources

4. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

Good tip as a workaround in order to complete the quest until the bug is fixed, but I don't think that is the intended mechanic of the quest, specially if that's an optional. I sent enough resources during and after the time of the optional expired to keep the Turanians in check so I could focus on the red enemies, however, the ally gathered around a single spot and do nothing, when I sent my units, they also gathered at the same spot.

5. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

When it happened to me, it looked like the army was trying to build a building and blocking the path to the villager actually on the task.
    Many workaround can be done, but maybe not sending too much units at once can prevent it.

6. Destroyer505

Destroyer505 Villager

Lo mismo sucedió en la legendaria misión solo en el desierto, me gustaría que lo arreglaran. Gracias

7. Lwt

Lwt Spearman

8. purpleganja

purpleganja Berserker

From my experience, the brown bot cancels the build order after a few minutes and the game resume and finish normally. All the workaround that seemed to work were just time spenders. Getting a drink or something seems as good for a fix.

apolippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice