enemies spawning out of thin air...

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Prodigy, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Prodigy

Prodigy Spearman

so i have played a few of the questlines most notably the capture 9 realms questline , got through most of this but today i noticed a strange thing, troops spawn literally in thin air , what is this? artificial difficulty? was this something the celeste team added or was it always this way? seems a bit like a way to artificially boost the AI which btw is not needed on these quests as they have 6 town halls so a LOT of troops to get through, just curious as i often wondered why my opponent is slamming 100 troop waves constantly even though im wittling down town halls and production buildings.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - enemies spawning thin
    1. Sedorian
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

strange thing in thin air ? , so you saw some kind of UFO :anguished:

4. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

It's not new to Celeste, and if you do old quests (Greeks/Egyptians/Celts) you can see the same thing - Troops will just spawn on set timers. This adds an additional layer of difficulty because, by themselves, the AI tend to be pretty bad at being aggressive.

5. Prodigy

Prodigy Spearman

such a funny guy, but thanks for adding something constructive, thanks frogs, though i dont understand why they added it in the capture 9 realms when the AI is super aggressive.

Slyrevick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice