Summer 2021 Event Quest/Rewards Sheet

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Aryzel, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

FFNEZ and Bon900 like this.
  2. Loading...

3. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Essence of the Sun God can be done much faster then 25 minutes, down to roughly 8 minutes.

You basically run past mostly everything - First, use the scout to tank the initial spearman. Then use the Scout to convert the 2 elephants. After which, you just use a combination of the scout and the 2 spearman to kite/tank everything while running your priests to the end. Scout's best to just kite things, whereas elephants can take quite a bit of punishement.

Personally I add an extra 2 minutes to my time converting most of the elephants up in the shallow water path, and just run past everything else. Having 8 elephants to tank reduces the risk quite a bit more then just having 2 elephants to tank. For Elephant Archers, have an elephant gain the focus of the archers and just rapidly run the elephant in a circle - The Elephant Archers attempt to "track" where the elephant will be, but since you are rapidly changing directions they almost always miss.

4. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

Updated the notes for Essence of the Sun God, here is video of HeavyRain doing it fast
    Though I wasn't able to manage it personally.

Also updated the materials costs, 15 of each for the new items. After 3 (i think) buys, the cost increases, but you can send materials to another civ and buy it on that civ for 15 still.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice