Suggestion, unbound Leg items with EP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ByFstugan, Jun 13, 2021.

1. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

As the topic says - I suggest an feature where we can unbound Legendary (or any) items for a EP-cost, as a way to make the EP more useful again. It can be expensive ofc, but for some items it will be worth it for some.

MainMan B, Gerkiki and frogs.poison like this.
  2. Loading...

3. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

If it's a fairly sizeable EP cost I feel it would be fine.

4. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Like that suggestion.

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Sounds good, we've discussed this before long ago. The unfortunate side effect would be on the wares you are trying to sell. Consider overnight hundreds more entering the market, competing for the coin you are trying to gain by the sales. With the goal of the exclusive event items we release 3x a year competing as alternates for current occupied spots, I'm not sure this option would be a good one for the economy. There are more uses for EP on the way.
    Consider every single Zahhak sword that ever dropped being potentially sellable.
    Is a good idea though, not trying to discourage you.

6. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

I don't really get many of the "ruin the market" arguments since all years I followed this game the value of items fluctuated like CRAZY all the time (supply and demand can't really get to broken). The bigger issue is the overflow of coins if anything, but I'm sure both Bahrams lottery and the new Moe's will do wonders for that.

More and cheaper Zahhak swords i.e would be a fresh breeze to this games market more than anything else (as it is now only the richest of the rich can afford them) - especially for newer player that had not the chance to get them.

Also - sometime you gear/bind items and realize you were an fool and should used it on another civ, even more so when new one comes - and this would make a solve for that problem, that I'm sure many has.

goorz likes this.
  7. elassi

elassi Long Swordsman

This would be good if you can strike a middle ground somehow - You can still move the unbound gear between civilisations, but you cannot sell them on the market or in trade or through the mail or whatever as a countermeasure. At the same time, I think if such a feature could exist, it already would have been implemented into the game. At the moment I only see equipment that can be equipped and sold, or cannot - no middle ground, so there might have to be some technical work behind the scenes.

8. DynasticPlanet

DynasticPlanet Champion

No less than 5k ep. if you want to unbound then you better be paying months worth of VoK and Clusium

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice