Need advice on leg clusium please

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Drag0nstarz, May 20, 2021.

1. Drag0nstarz

Drag0nstarz Woad Raider

Hi all,

So I have completed clusium on 3 civs (celts, babylon & norse) but I am struggling on egyptians and greeks as P2.

I just can't seem to stop the rams, even with plenty of units they get past and take out buildings before I can stop them.

I thought I see someone say that you can build your base so that the rams don't even come?

Can anyone give any tips please? thanks.

2. Loading...

3. [BBA] Kog

[BBA] Kog Champion

With Greeks you can wipe siege with Bowmen and the Greek fire upgrade. you can also play with hypas frontlane + ballistas. Same for egy full axemen and catapult works great

Drag0nstarz likes this.
  4. FocusNut

FocusNut Spearman

For Egypt/Greek/Romans, same strategy. Get catapults as fast as possible. once you have 2 catapults, you will be safe. In the beginning, go with more towers and some axemen. One you stabilize, make 10-12 catapults and make about 50-60 spear/axe and push through everything.. The army will be unstoppable. Just build barracks along the way.

Usually my composition is: 12 catapults (60 pop), 60 spears/axe, 10 vills for building.. rest for eco

Drag0nstarz likes this.
  5. Drag0nstarz

Drag0nstarz Woad Raider

Thanks a lot to both of you for the great advice. I will try this next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice