Advisors providing units...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gerarddepardieu1, Apr 20, 2021.

1. gerarddepardieu1

gerarddepardieu1 Spearman

I was looking at advisors, and I suddenly noticed advisors providing units (like hetairoi for the Greeks).
    Do you think it would be interesting to reinvent them to integrate them in the civilization tree but with the condition of having said advisor?

We could then update them, and why not integrate new units like the velites for the Romans and the monkeys for the Indians.

I think it's sad to not use these units in real legendary quests, knowing that they had a real specialization. But, without equipment allocation, too weak.

Danirother likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Would it be interesting? Sure. Would it be worth the time spent? No.

Babylonians, Norse, Romans (and Indians) don't have any unit Advisors, and the amount of work required to make all of those units is simply not worth the effort.

Also we cannot add gear customization to Advisor units because each rarity of those units is technically a separate unit (epic, rare, uncommon, common).

gerarddepardieu1 likes this.
  4. gerarddepardieu1

gerarddepardieu1 Spearman

Indeed, it's understandable, I suspected that there would be a lot of work. And we thank you for all that you have achieved. It's a huge job.

It was more of a reflection, in order to bring them up to date, and not to put them aside anymore.

5. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

wouldn't advisor units work for legendary with mass strategy ? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice