Some QoL changes perhaps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MsMuffins, Apr 16, 2021.

1. MsMuffins

MsMuffins Champion

I hope this hasnt been mentioned before, so just ideas for perhaps a rly nice QoL change though I dont know if its possible? Might be a stretch to do but in any case heres what I think.

So now when we look at milestones we can see each civ and do this one from one civ alone as it always has been.

What if this could be applied to other stuff too? For example like we can be able to see empire vault, also see all other civ inventories and gear attached to every unit/building, so that we could manage all gear from one civ instead of having to switch and check each civ for what we have and dont have.

Additionally applied to advisors too.

Ofcourse people use excels or just know what they need and whatnot, but could be really nice I think, if its even possible.^^

#1 MsMuffins, Apr 16, 2021 at 3:08 PM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

With the current infrastructure, each civilization's information is stored in its own "character" file. Meaning that your Gear, Advisor and things like that are loaded up only when you log on that specific civilization.

Other things, however, are stored on an "Empire" level, such as coins, your Milestones, and things like that.

Perhaps it is possible to rework this at some point, but it will be a major undertaking and not currently an immediate priority, given the things we still have left on our to-do list.

Maybe some day though! :)

MsMuffins likes this.
  4. MsMuffins

MsMuffins Champion

Ahhh I see, I forgot about file per civ, now I remember it from back when I tested custom maps.

Anyways thanks for replying and explaining :) And heres hoping for that someday^^

PF2K likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice