New class of consumable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Suomak, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Suomak

Suomak Long Swordsman

Hello there,

my suggest is for a new class of consumable. In general name is "Reset cooldowns" of all consumable classes.

Please, be tolerant about suggest, I haven't got exactly data regarding of frequency use consumables across the classes.

Ok let's go.

Class consumable: Number 4

Combination, function and their cooldowns of the reset cooldowns consumables.

1. Reset cooldown of first class ---> 10 minutes
    2. Reset cooldown of second class ---> 10 minutes
    3. Reset cooldown of third class ---> 10 minutes
    4. Reset cooldown of first and second class ---> 15 minutes ?
    5. Reset cooldown of first and third class ---> 15 minutes ?
    6. Reset cooldown of second and third class ---> 15 minutes ?

Materials, Recipes and Crafting chool. So that it has been balanced for every crafting school and materials.

add 1. 13x Cypress wood 13x Mynoan Tools 13x Knossos Marble| Special ability: First Time of need | Infantry school
    add 2. 80x Pure Gold Ingot 80x White Honey 10x Silk Cloth | Special ability: Second Time of need | Archery school
    add 3. 80x Obsidian Blocks 80x Arctic Fox Furs 10x Archimedes' Tools | Special ability: Third Time of need | Calvarly school
    add 4. 120x Pure Gold Ingot 120x Guayacan Planks 30x Illuminated Codexes | Special ability: Double the first Time of need | Craftsmen school
    add 5. 120x Guayacan Planks 120x Obsidian Blocks 30x Philosopher's Stone | Special ability: Dlouble the second Time of need | Engineering school
    add 6. 120x White Honey 120x Arctic Fox Furs 30x Flawless Diamonds | Special ability: Double the third Time of need | Religion school

Or it is good for a new Indian civilization such as Agriculture school.

I think, that it is good idea for spending materials and enjoy the most consumables.

Thank for your time and I'm open for discussion.

2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice