Show number of merchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gerkiki, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Gerkiki

Gerkiki Long Swordsman

Hi, and thx to all the team for this wonderfull game !!

during the game I can't help but watch the population counter and I'm a little frustrated that I can't see the number of merchants. Would it be possible to modify it?
    thanks for reading me and sorry if there is a bad translation

weisi likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Creating a new button only to show the number of Caravans will change the symmetry of the layout, so we probably won't be doing that.

But here's a trick: Use the "Find all of the Selected Unit" hotkey. Click on one of your Caravans, then press this hotkey, then you will know how many of them you have! :)

Kulcsos12 and Maavax like this.
  4. Gerkiki

Gerkiki Long Swordsman

There is a small window that appears when you place your mouse over the population icon, which indicates military and civilian units. That would be a small improvement. But I would do with this tips, thank you for your advice :)

5. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

While I won’t claim to know how complex this would be technically, it would be nice if this button differentiated between Villagers and Caravans. Currently it lumps them together, which can be a (admittedly minor) speed bump for transitioning to a Caravan economy. Especially with Babylon and their Ox Carts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice