4 players PVE quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TITI38, Mar 5, 2021.

1. TITI38

TITI38 Long Swordsman

Hello,

It will be very very fun to have 4 players PVE legendary quests and / or 4 players tower defense games!
    For now, we have 4 players PVP games & 4 players skirmish games (too eazy with full stuff)

Thanks for the job guys!

BOSAIF and Maavax like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

I completely agree, and we’ve looked at this issue quite a bit. Unfortunately, there’s some significant technical hurdles under the hood that prevent us from doing 4 player PvE without us investing serious developer time and energy, which we simply haven’t been able to prioritize yet.

Ardeshir likes this.
  4. Towex

Towex Long Swordsman

5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

He did post that before the Romans were out ;)

Just give it time for all these more technical/back-end-involved changes because there's only a handful of the dev team that can work on that sort of thing. A lot of good, but difficult to work on ideas have been brought up like this one, a levelling system after 40, fixing skirmish multiplayer champion mode, and so on. We're not against adding a lot of these features to the game but it will take time to work through both them and making new content additions (and fixing bugs that crop up in the development of both).

I can't promise that all these ideas will come to fruition, but an (or another) attempt at most of them probably will in time.

6. TITI38

TITI38 Long Swordsman

Hello,

Yes, i understand this is not easy to do that. I created the suggestion because i think it can be very fun.
    Of course, you have to choose your next features with many criteria.
    If you can add it, it will be awesome
    If not, the game still be very cool.

Thanks again for your job.

Bye

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice