Question - Which level 40 solo quest missions can we do

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Ephestion, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Ephestion

Ephestion Long Swordsman

I am searching for quests that can be done with some ease for level 40 solo.

I have identified New Pharaohs Challenge as one that can be done reasonably easily. Any more you know of?

bbgambini likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. musictopia2

musictopia2 Woad Raider

Another good one that can easily be done at level 40 solo is legendary opis. Just don't worry about the 100 percent though.

4. [BBA] Kog

[BBA] Kog Champion

Sais is a good Quest and is pretty easy to solo
    Here is a tutorial :

Matte742018 likes this.
  5. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Sheesh, everyone advising one legendary quest after another. While these can be done with some ease, I would not recommend them to a fresh lvl 60.

So, go to Northern Hold, and progress along the Beorix-related storyline until you unlock Race Vemundr Race. This quest can be done with absolutely no gear, takes roughly 2-5 minutes to complete (Depending on skill), and yields 2 classic legendary chests, so it's excellent for gearing up.

An additional easy collection of quests is the Ambrosia Obsession collection in Babylon - After completing the first 2 quests in Babylon, you'll unlock a series of Challenge quests to collect gold. Upon completion of that short series, you unlock the Ambrosia Obsession collection. While it doesn't reward much in terms of items, it DOES reward quite a bit of Gold and EP quickly - You are looking at 30 minutes of questing if done right for 10-15k gold depending on rewards, as well as roughly 40 or so EP - Pretty good value for those two currencies.

Moving on up in difficulty a bit, once you finished the full Beorix questchain, you unlock 4 City Conquest "legendary" quests as well as Beorix Returns. While completing the various bonus objectives on these quests is quite difficult solo, actually completing the quests are quite easy - Though I would suggest lvling up Persia until you can acquire Taxes, it makes the City Conquest and City Defense (And other similar quests) much, much easier.

Deef, Slyrevick and Provin915 like this.
  6. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

]
    Hi, i recommend mini quests from different events. They're multi awarded : coins, EP, celeste chests plus the exclusive events gears.

[BBA] Kog likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice