Loot table issues

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Wololoo, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

I have just completed the Legendary Rhakotis quest - Liberating the village of Sais.
    Amongst the rewards I received a chest containing the Uncommon recipe for level 2 gear item Primative Torc.

I don't know if this was from a treasure camp chest or a quest reward chest but either way...
    A level 2 Uncommon item recipe from a Legendary quest? Really!!!

I DON'T THINK THIS SHOULD HAPPEN - what the **** is going on?

#1 Wololoo, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:23 PM
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    577tom likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. 577tom

577tom Villager

This happened to me today, but with a level 27 recipe. If it happens again, I will screenshot and post it in this thread again.

4. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

The game has always functioned this way. It’s the nature of loot-based games. While I don’t entirely disagree with the content of your post, I’m not sure the cursing or caps lock are warranted, my friend.

if all of the loot from Legendary quests was Best in Slot, the game would lose its replayabiliy fairLy quickly. There has to be some chaff, although I’d argue the chaff should be more appropriate to a level 40 Civ than a level 2 crafting recipe. Perhaps Gold, or Empire Points.

577tom, Wololoo and Slyrevick like this.
  5. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

We haven’t intended to change the loot tables, and I don’t believe we have. If anything appears to be out of place, please let us know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice