Changing bonus objective in Canyon Cleaning?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MainMan B, Dec 2, 2020.

1. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Could it be feasible to change the bonus objective in Canyon Cleaning? Since, when playing the Celts, it becomes completely impossible complete, unless you use those consumables that costs EP. You could argue, that simply just don't play that quest with the Celts. But perhaps it would make it to easy to complete. I must admit (and thats not easy for me, seeing I'm perfect :D:p:tonguewink::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:), I have rage quit af couple of time on those occasions, almost causing heart attacks :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

bbgambini likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

We tend to avoid changing original Quests as much as possible, and seeing as this is only an optional objective and completing it doesn't interfere with completing the Quest itself, I'd say that we should leave it as it is. :)

4. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

That's okay, you could also argue, if anything should be changed constantly, just because someone (like me;-) don't bother to try enugh different strategies, the game would/could become a bit messy. So I'll just make it my purpose in life to complete it with the bonus objective, and some different strategies. Because the game really does inspire strategig thinking. So i think you are right.

bbgambini likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice