Coop - Sync Error / Out of sync / Lodi

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Sweetkill, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Sweetkill

Sweetkill Spearman

Hi guys, since a few days I'm trying to beat the questline "The Forgotten Bow". Unfortunately i keep getting an out of sync error (i coop with my brother) which cancels the game. I have been playing for a year now without any issues and interestingly enough i only have these problems with lodi quests. About 2/3 of my quests fail in lodi. Especially on "Brennos Attacks" and "Invasion of Aegitina".
    Does anyone have any ideas?

2. Loading...

3. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

The quests that you have referred are the quests where there are big amount of enemies around the map. Also, the map is large, meaning that there are lot of buildings, map decorations to show. Not only it happens on lodi, this kind of sync problem happens in every map which has very big map and have significant amount of enemies spawning (Asgard, Helheim etc...). If it keeps happening, lower your graphic settings, so does your coop partner too. At least it improves game performance.

If this issue happen only when if you play with your certain partner, then it could be a partner who is causing this, as he has bad internet connection or his computer can't handle the quest's performance. You must overview all kinds of possibilities to find what exactly is the reason.

4. Sweetkill

Sweetkill Spearman

Hey Hawkster, hanks a lot for your answer! I will try tro reduce the game graphics, maybe this works :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice