Arbalests in Defence of Crete has become WAY to powerfull on Hard

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MainMan B, Oct 1, 2020.

1. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I don't know per say, that this is a bug, or a gameplay intent, but if it is, I think the arbalests HP and attack strength need to be lowered considerably, even if this is on hard.
    When the attacks starts in this quest (I play hard and 30 waves), and the arbalests are the first attackers, you often get pulverized by them way to early, because they do WAY to much damage; already from the 1 or 2 attack wave. And they are also way to hard to kill from the get go 1 or 2nd wave. In my book, they should be at least 30 % weaker, so you don't get crushed to early on

2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Regular Crete was never changed. Hard mode is easy no matter what units they send. Towers kill ranged pretty fast. Try leveling up or playing lower difficulty

4. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

But what wonders me, is that it's the same problem on all my civs, not just one. And they have been upgraded differently ofcourse. That was not a problem, say a year ago. And it's the only units that causes these problems, no others, so I do think there is a problem somewhere.

5. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

capture a video or screenshot of the dmg they are doing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice