the necessary distance from the market to the tower center

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacketyPurse, Sep 17, 2020.

1. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

We all know that trading in missions through the market is one of the best ways to improve your economy. A factor that tends to increase the proceeds in gold is the travel distance of the caravan, so the players (experienced and less experienced) always build the market in an approximate point hoping to make the usual 150 golds, many are wrong by often building the market too much distant, if they would have built it closer they would have benefited, where do I go by saying this, I know it could be and it is a very difficult job but it would be nice if when you are about to build the market there is a shadow hint as to where you could go to place the market, so that it is neither too far nor too close to Tower Center, so other merchant tools would make a lot more sense.

rodgerioush likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - necessary distance market
    1. Fraxure022
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

press shift + z when placing the market, it will show you how much gold you will generate from trading with each town center when you place the market there

Slyrevick, Hawkster, Aaron and 6 others like this.
  4. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

I did not know this until today.

5. Kevsoft

Kevsoft XLiveless Dev
    Staff Member Administrator

I'd want to note that this feature is still experimental and I plan to revise it at some point. The gold displayed is not 100% accurate but rather an approximation.

RacketyPurse likes this.
  6. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

Oh wow, I too didn't know this fact until now. I don't need to see a gold generated from a moving caravans from now on. :)

7. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

this thought of mine came out because there were players who built the market a long way away getting 150 gold, when they could very well build it in an easier position to receive the same 150 gold

8. Faluzure

Faluzure Champion

This feature is great, but it can be hard to read the numbers sometimes if you have 2 TCs in the same direction from your Market. Would it be possible to make the details easier to determine either by adding a colourcode or making the numbers appear in a list box on the corner of the foundation instead of in the direction of the TC?

Normally we know where our TCs are relative to the market we are about to place, so I think it is better that we see the numbers clearly rather than the direction.

CrimsonCantab, Hawkster and max like this.
  9. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

+1. This feature is awesome, Kevsoft. I get that there's a lot of other stuff on your list, but when you get to this one, super jazzed about being able to rely on the #s, and Faluzure's suggestion of making them more visible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice