Babylon War Chariot Can Kill Friendly Units...?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hawkster, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

I don't know if this is an intended, but I post this because it could really be a bug...

I play the quest as Babylon, gearing sargon advisor, and seldom play mass war chariot.

However, there are many times that when you attack the enemy and the friendly units (either mine or ally's) are inside the splash area, the friendly units get damaged ( or killed if he got too many damage) by the war chariot splash damage...

I felt this odd, because anything from a friendly units' attack can't kill friendly units... (like ally's war elephants' splash damage won't kill my units while fighting together against enemy attack wave, or siege unit splash damage can't kill friendly units etc...)

Is this just a fact that I didn't know, or a bug that needs to be fixed? Because very, very few players use babylon war chariot, that's why this question doesn't come up in surface for a long time...

#1 Hawkster, Sep 10, 2020 at 2:45 AM
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    bbgambini likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Atm, across the board, all Pierce damage with a splash attack can and will harm friendlies.

Melee and Crush damage with splash attack won't. IDK why.

Hawkster likes this.
  4. Unknown Maniac

Unknown Maniac Berserker

Only arrow ships and babylonian siege towers + war chariots can harm you unit, no other friendly units can harm your units.

5. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

So, it must be a bug... Hopefully these problems will fix in near furture...

bbgambini likes this.
  6. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

Friendly Fire [Off] please
    =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice