SOLVED Gear Hall points check

Discussion in 'Misc' started by knolu2252, Aug 26, 2020.

1. knolu2252

knolu2252 Villager

Hello,
    A few years back I think, there was a possibility to check other players gear hall points (on each of their realms) on this website. My question is: where have this feature gone, or was it just simply removed or temporarly suspended like visiting someone's empire in game ?

2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It was a feature that was implemented by an old lead dev. I do not believe it is currently available. Did you like this feature?

knolu2252 likes this.
  4. knolu2252

knolu2252 Villager

Sure, it was fun to be able to find out how my friend is doing with his realms, if I didn't want to ask him constantly. I understand however, that to bring this feature back, it would take some time and I don't know if it is worth to waste time on this if it was removed. But now I know at least, that at this moment this function is disabled, so I don't have to check the site all over again. Thanks for reply.

5. Michael Piluso

Michael Piluso Long Swordsman

Just saw this post. I also liked this feature. It let us know civ level as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice